ARTIST: SALVADOR DALI
We’re almost at the end of 2019, and the celebrations of Christmas and New Year’s Eve are here! As we plan for 2020, I have been thinking about the past year and how our team in Biotronics3D has continued to dynamically change and grow in the markets we serve. We have also taken a fresh look at our goals for the coming year, many of which build on 2019’s initiatives and explorations.
Here are some of our 2019 highlights:
- We reached our milestone: the 3Dnet system is used daily across 20 countries.
- We launched our revolutionary teleradiology platform.
- We launched the 3dnet Health Portal to help patients and caregivers to better manage their wellbeing using medical imaging.
The team at Biotronics3D looks forward to what the new year will bring for us.
The following are a few areas we plan to focus on in more depth in the coming year 2020:
- The launch of our new AI-driven platform for teleradiology (hopefully at ECR2020).
- Aiming to reach and even exceed two milestones: the “50,000 registered users” milestone AND the “deployed in 25 countries” milestone.
- Implementing better approaches for co-creating with our partners, the medical image providers, and the medical image innovative companies.
From all of us here at Biotronics3D, we wish you a fantastic Christmas and a bright, innovative start to the New Year.