Title: The Madonna of Port Lligat
Artist: Salvador Dali
Medium: Oil on Canvas
Location: The Patrick and Beatrice Haggerty Museum of Art
Dimensions: 19 in x 15 in
2017 and the celebration of New Year’s Day is almost here! As we plan for the coming year, I have been thinking about the past year and how our team in Biotronics3D has continued to dynamically change and grow in the market. The implementation of new methods and procedures continues to allow us to alter products and services to meet emerging and growing needs and to better serve our customers. We have also taken a fresh look at our goals for the coming year, many of which are outgrowths of the past year’s initiatives and explorations.
Here is some of what has changed in our world in 2016:
- We have reached the milestone of 15,000 registered users.
- In 2016 our innovation became global; the 3Dnet system is used daily across 14 timezones (from San Francisco, USA all the way to Tbilisi, Georgia!).
- Based on ample anecdotal evidence, at least 15% increase in referrals is what some of the Imaging Centers running our system report. They attribute that mainly on our online technology and our tools which makes it possible for them to engage better with their referring doctors and strengthen their relationship.
The team at Biotronics3D looks forward to what 2017 will bring for us.
While we plan on pursuing even more partnerships and collaborative ventures with medical imaging providers, we will continue to explore what our users need in terms of expertise, services and features as well as satisfaction with what we offer.
The following are a few areas we plan to focus on more depth in 2017.
- to launch our new product (code named “3Dnet-Edge”)
- to manage the successful roll-out of our system to cover the complete operations of our 3 strategic customers (a Herculean task on its own).
- to try to reach and even exceed two milestones: the “25,000 registered users” milestone AND the “deployed in 25 countries” milestone. We call them the milestone “25”.
- to implement better approaches for co-creating with our partners, the medical image providers and the medical image innovative companies.
- to implement new technologies bringing information and services to our 3Dnet users and their patients whilst increasing cohesion within our 3dnet community.
I would love to hear your thoughts, suggestions and ideas for 2017! Please share at email@example.com